Talent is the first resource of an enterprise, and first-class talent is the foundation for building a first-class enterprise.
- Provide equal training and development opportunities for each employee, and support employees to develop their personal careers under the premise of company development.
- Plan, execute and evaluate training based on development goals, business needs and individual training needs of employees.
- According to business needs, select appropriate employees to go out for training to improve their knowledge and skills in their current work field.
- Employees' personal pursuits can only be realized when they are consistent with the company's long-term development goals.
- The development of the company will inevitably bring more development opportunities to employees and provide each employee with a "stage without ceiling".
- Ability is more important than academic qualifications, performance is more important than credentials, everyone has a chance to succeed, and employees and the company are interdependent and mutually successful.